The BTEC Bunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The BTEC Bunch

Forum created to support Btec Level 2 at Tameside College by Paul Bolton

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hi my name is dean hamlet and this is my information on web 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dean_hamlet

hi my name is dean hamlet and this is my information on web 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: hi my name is dean hamlet and this is my information on web 2.0   hi my name is dean hamlet and this is my information on web 2.0 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:12 am

Facebook

Facebook is a socializing network website that was created for people to share information with there friends or people around the world
People can use the website for free and meet new people all around the world and talk to there friends on the chat application

The socializing website is worth 6.5 billion dollars and has 500 million users affraid

Myspace

Myspace is another socializing website but is a lot different to facebook has you can change your themes or back ground images on your profile
By June 2010 there were 66 million accounts created. The website was made by Tom Anderson, Chris Dewolf and a small group of programmers.

Google Apps Technology

Google apps first launched Gmail in February 2006 that has up to 2GB of email storage. The latest thing they've brought out is Google wave on the 24th of may 2010. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

hi my name is dean hamlet and this is my information on web 2.0
Page 1 of 1