The BTEC Bunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The BTEC Bunch

Forum created to support Btec Level 2 at Tameside College by Paul Bolton

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
QwertySpudontoast

Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0   Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 am

Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0 34ouaeh

Facebook; Is a big social networking site where you can communicate with friends and family, Facebook has alot of new applications along with alot more new features this attracts more people to facebook it has news of the lastest gossip and chat room for all of your friends onloine along with alot of apps such as games, chat rooms and much much more facebook is the most used social networking site worldwide which took over myspace in 2008.

Myspace;MySpace is a social networking website. Its headquarters are in Beverly Hills, California where it shares an office building with its immediate owner, News Corp. Digital Media, owned by News Corporation. MySpace became the most popular social networking site in the United States in June 2006 According to comScore, MySpace was overtaken internationally by its main competitor, Facebook, in April 2008, based on monthly unique visitors. MySpace employs 1,000 employees, after laying off 30 percent of its workforce in June 2009 the company does not disclose revenues or profits separately from News Corporation. The 100 millionth account was created on August 9, 2006, in the Netherlands.

Google Apps;Google applications are simple easy and amazing features which are accessed online if your ever late with an assignment for work, School or college then this would be a good option fore you.
Google apps are very handy applications all on google there are different ones from word, spreadsheets and databases.

Last edited by QwertySpudontoast on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Special-K

PostSubject: Re: Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0   Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:12 am

how much did you copy and paste? LOL!! afro
Back to top Go down
dean_hamlet

PostSubject: Re: Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0   Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:14 am

^^^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
ryanspike199

PostSubject: Re: Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0   Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:15 am

Very good. Shame its copy and paste... bounce
Back to top Go down
QwertySpudontoast

PostSubject: Re: Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0   Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:16 am

thanks for admiring my work guys
Back to top Go down
ryanspike199

PostSubject: Re: Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0   Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:16 am

Did you copy and paste that to? Wink
Back to top Go down
Pearceyman

PostSubject: Re: Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0   Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:22 am

roflcopter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0   Hi..My name is jamie garland and here is my task on WEB 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1