The BTEC Bunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The BTEC Bunch

Forum created to support Btec Level 2 at Tameside College by Paul Bolton

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi, im ryan spike. Here is my task on WEB 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ryanspike199

Hi, im ryan spike. Here is my task on WEB 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Hi, im ryan spike. Here is my task on WEB 2.0   Hi, im ryan spike. Here is my task on WEB 2.0 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 am

Web 2.0 technology

Facebook

Facebook is a socializing website created for people to share their life with friends and people around the world.
Being able to add friends across the world, meet new people, share information and all of it being free to use attracts everyone that has a computer, internet and friends!

The socializing website is worth 6.5 billion dollars and 4 billion in pounds Cool

Myspace

Myspace is another socializing website but the difference is myspace is more personal towards you and is highly customizable.

By June 2010 there were 66 million accounts created. Myspaces main competitor is facebook, but facebook is a much bigger project and has over taken myspace by much higher accounts and daily views.

Google Apps Technology

Google apps is a software there provides the user with customizable versions of Google products under a custom domain name. It features web applications such as office suits, Gmail, Google wave and much more.
Google apps first launched Gmail in February 2006 that has up to 2GB of email storage. The latest thing they've brought out is Google wave in the 24th of may 2010.
Back to top Go down

Hi, im ryan spike. Here is my task on WEB 2.0
Page 1 of 1